Time ▾ Price ▴ Research
Pages
Home
Patterns
Cycles
Seasonality
Financial Astrology
Moon & Markets
Sun & Markets
W.D. Gann
J.M. Hurst
George Bayer
ICT Price Action
Disclaimer
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Bloated American Fuehrer In Trouble | Grotesque UNGA Nazi-Speech Backfires
»
$atanyahu gave me a
gol
den pager
, and said I was the big boss
!
«
»
You didn't tell me these were
the
sam
e Persians
who beat the Romans!
«
»
Saudis, Israelis, and Emiratis are
all
cowards
!
«
»
Do I annihilate the Islamic Republic and do it quickly, or do I drive them into
hell with no chance of survival and no hope of future greatness or generations?
«
The Great Satan's grotesque Nazi-speech before the world (
UNG
A
, Sep 22, 2026
).
Took out the trash. Thanks, Iran.
See
als
o:
Lt. Col. Daniel Davis (September 22, 2026) - Trump Humiliates America at the UN. (video
)
Lt. Col. Daniel Davis (September 22, 2026) - Trump Making America a Global Outcast. (video
)
Older Post
Home