Sunday, August 5, 2012

Element One & Element Eight

Universes create other universes - a snow flake under a microscope shows this fractal pattern - each part is itself an ice crystal, and therefore can be a centre of growth. It can pull in material from outside, and grow.

Hydrogen is the universal ONE. It is the first element on the periodic chart. It takes 90% of the universe, leaving only 10% for all the other 143 possible remaining elements. H is the most appropriate symbol for the ONE, for this letter is the 8th letter of the European alphabet, as it is also of the Runic, as well as of the Egyptian and Greek.
In a hydrogen-atom the phase velocity difference between the velocities of the orbits of the proton vs. the electron is 8 = 8 hz = 1 / 0.125. Hydrogen resonates fundamentally at note C = 8 hz = Unity = the golden 7 + 1. The various renderings of H, show it into archaic times, to have the DNA H-bond shape, which only unzips at 8hz, H’s fundamental frequency. 

"Space is filled with a network of currents which transfer energy and momentum over large or very large distances. The currents often pinch to filamentary or surface currents. The latter are likely to give space, as also interstellar and intergalactic space, a cellular structure."
Hannes Alfvén, Swedish electrical engineer, plasma physicist and winner of the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics

"The whole of space is filled with electrons and flying electric ions of all kinds. We have assumed that each stellar system in evolution throws off electric corpuscles into space. It does not seem unreasonable therefore to think that the greater part of the material masses in the universe is found, not in the solar systems or nebulae, but in "empty" space."
Kristian Birkeland (1913 HERE)

WATER is the union of the gaseous elements ONE and EIGHT = O = Oxygen.  One molecule of water contains hydrogen and oxygen in a 1:8 ratio by mass. This is due to the law of multiple proportions which basically states that when elements combine they do so in a ratio of small whole numbers.  

1 + 8 = 9 = the most worldly and sophisticated of all numbers. Of all the single digit numbers, 9 may be the most profound. Composed of 3 trinities (3 x 3 = 9), 9 represents the principles of the sacred Triad taken to their utmost expression. 9 x 9 = 81 = the mass of the Earth is approximately 81 times that of the Moon.
"[This] would be unprofitable if it did not lead us to appreciate the wisdom of our Creator,  and  the  wondrous  knowledge  of  the  Author  of  the  world,  Who  in  the  beginning created the world out of nothing and set everything in number, measure and weight, and then in time and age of man formulated a science which reveals fresh wonders the more we study it."
Hrotsvitha of Gandersheim (935 – 1002)