Monday, June 11, 2012

STD Red Week (June 11-15)

A normal Red Week will have Monday down into the close +/- and the rest of the week up with the red Friday either being up or being a normal H to L.  
Red Weeks are 65% chance of Tue-Fri running opposite of Monday's close. If Monday closes up then there's a 65% chance Tuesday - Friday will be down. 35% chance that the week will continue the direction set by Monday.

The chart below shows back increments of 4 weeks from today (= red Monday - see also HERE and HERE) highlighting recent red week-price patterns.