Friday, February 12, 2016

Element One & Element Eight

Hydrogen is the universal ONE. It is the first element in the periodic table, and takes 90% of the universe, leaving only 10% for all the other 143 possible remaining elements. In a hydrogen atom the phase velocity difference between the velocities of the orbits of the proton versus the electron is 8. Hydrogen is resonating at the note C = 8 Hz = Unity = the Golden 7 + 1 = EIGHT. Therefore 'H' is the most appropriate symbol for the ONE, for this letter is the 8th letter of the European, the Runic, the Egyptian, and the Greek alphabet. Water is the union of the gaseous elements ONE + EIGHT (Oxygen), where one molecule contains hydrogen and oxygen in a 1:8 ratio by mass.