“It is now accepted by almost all scientists that the sunspot cycle effects the magnetic field of Earth, and the agency responsible for this effect, the solar wind, has been detected. It is also beyond doubt that the Moon causes tides in the upper atmosphere which give rise to electric currents, and these generate the lunar daily magnetic variation. There is also plenty of evidence that both the steady state as well as the fluctuating behavior of the geomagnetic field can be used by organisms, including man, for purposes of finding direction and keeping internal body time. This much is all well documented, and widely accepted. There is evidence, largely ignored, that positions and movements of planets as seen from the Sun, play a major role in the solar cycle.
Furthermore, there is some evidence - highly controversial but difficult to dismiss - that some positions of the planets as seen from Earth at time of birth and linked to personality characteristics of individuals. This evidence exists. What my theory does is to prepare an interpretation, based on this evidence, which can be scientifically tested. Very briefly the steps are:
- Planets effect the solar cycle in specific ways.
- The solar cycle effects the geomagnetic field.
- The geomagnetic field affects life on Earth in certain observed ways.
- Specifically, many species, including man, can be influenced by particular states of the geomagnetic field.
- The particular influences appear to correlate with the planetary positions.
- I propose that the behavior of the fetus at the time of birth is linked to the cycles within the geomagnetic field, which in turn are influenced by the solar cycle and positions of the planets. Resonance is the phenomenon by which the fetus is phase locked to specific cycles.